We have a number of workshops for you to learn the essentials in getting the word out perfectly each time.
You only get one chance to make a first impression, so why not let us teach you how to make a good first impression?
Workshops can be designed for one on one, or for groups. We can come to your office, class or arrange for a meeting room at our facility.
Television and Video Production Interviews
- How to present yourself in front of the camera
- How to answer questions on live television
- Proper presentation techniques
- How to choose the proper clothing for camera and lighting
- Creating the "environment" to give your interview a "polished" look
Writing techniques for Interviews, Production and Press Releases
- Learn how to write interesting paragraphs to capture the audiences attention
- How to write clear concise subject matter to avoid confusion
- Learn how to capture the interest of the Media to get your story on air
- How to distribute press releases including timing and venue
- How to assemble a knockout Press Release Kit